The school library is integral to the teaching and learning process. It facilitates the work of the teachers and ensures each student has equitable access to resources.
School library programs and services seek to:
- Create and develop motivating, flexible physical learning spaces.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to plan, implement and evaluate inquiry-based programs that will ensure students acquire skills to collect, critically analyse and organise information, problem-solve and communicate their findings.
- Provide and promote quality fiction to develop and sustain in students the habit and enjoyment of reading for pleasure and to enrich students' intellectual, aesthetic, cultural and emotional growth.
- Cater for differences in learning and teaching styles through the provision of, and equality of access to, a wide range of curriculum resources.
- Provide teachers with access to relevant curriculum information and professional development materials within and outside the school; and opportunities to cooperatively plan, implement and evaluate learning programs.
We welcome students of all classes, both gender and of all religions,